Phantom v2512 - Available from Love High Speed in Canon EF or Nikon F lens mount.
When you need the absolute maximum speed available in the industry, the Phantom v2512 camera is your answer. Designed with speed and flexibility at the forefront, it is an excellent tool to capture high-resolution images at ultra-high speeds.
At its full resolution of 1280 x 800, you can achieve greater than 25,000 frames-per-second (fps). At reduced resolution, the v2512 provides frame rates of up to 677,600 fps. Minimum frame rate is 100 fps at any resolution.
The custom-designed sensor has 28 micron pixels and an innovative design to ensure superb light-sensitivity, essential in ultra-high-speed imaging. Standard 12-bit depth per pixel yields high dynamic range, but this camera is optimised for maximum frames per second and primarily aimed at researchers, scientists and engineers for image analysis. Image quality is of a lower standard to Vision Research's dedicated cinema models.
Supporting Phantom CineMag IV, save any shot from high-speed RAM to a 1TB or 2TB CineMag in seconds for an uninterrupted workflow.
|Resolution||Frame Rate (fps)||144GB RAM||288GB RAM|
|1280 x 800 (max res)||25,600 (max fps)||seconds||seconds|
|1280 x 720 (max 16x9)||28,5000 (max fps)||seconds||seconds|
|1024 x 512||47,300 (max fps)||seconds||seconds|
|640 x 480||69,900 (max fps)||seconds||seconds|
|512 x 384||99,500 (max fps)||seconds||seconds|
|256 x 256||375,700 (max fps)||seconds||seconds|
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- CMOS sensor
- 28 micron pixel size, 12-bit depth
- 1 µs minimum exposure standard
- Up to 677,000 fps standard or 1,000,000 fps with the FAST option at reduced resolutions
- Available with 72GB, 144 GB, or 288GB of memory
- Records directly to a 1TB or 2TB CineMag IV
- Ultra-fast 10GB Ethernet for fast downloads
- Convenient “Quiet Fans" mode turns off fans for vibration-sensitive applications
- Internal mechanical shutter allows for automatic and remote black references
|Format||Resolution||Size (mm)||Image Circle|